– Ho Chi Minh city tour – the first thing should do when you are there.
– Discover highlights of Ho Chi Minh city
– Walking, sightseeing, photography, market, temple
– Local culinary experience
– Departure daily from Ho Chi Minh City.
Ho Chi Minh City (also known as Saigon) is the gateway to the Southern Vietnam. Different from romantic Hanoi, the city has its own charms. Ho Chi Minh city is a fast paced city with a unique mix of French colonial architecture, Chinese influences, a modern entrepreneurial spirit and numerous temples. Observe the dynamic life in the vibrant place which was once considered “Pearl of the Far East”, join in a unique mix of culture from many regions along Vietnam, all ensure you interesting experience.
Start your Ho Chi Minh city tour at 8:00am, pick up at your hotel. You will take in the highlights of Ho Chi Minh starting with an exploration of Saigon’s turbulent past with visits to the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975. The tour continues to Ho Chi Minh’s finest examples of French colonial architecture with a visit to the Notre Dame cathedral and Post Office. Enjoy lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant. Your Ho Chi Minh City tour continues with a visit to Giac Lam Pagoda, the Cholon Chinese district. Our tour concludes at the Ben Thanh market, practice your bargaining skills here to buy your favourite staff of the town. End of your Ho Chi Minh city tour with Andy Tourist.
– Transport by private vehicle
– Private tour
– Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
– Local guide
– Entrance tickets
– Vietnamese food Lunch
– Pre/after tour accommodation
– Gratuities for guide and driver.
Want to book this Ho Chi Minh city tour? contact us at email@example.com for best deal.